Friday, March 11, 2011

Sarah: An Update.

On Writing: Well, I'm currently working on the third chapter of Zoe Lennox and the Invisible City. But here's the weird thing--I've already gotten most of the book plotted out. Which is strange, because I usually just let the book write itself. But maybe it's a good change!
On Reading: I'm really into the Hex Hall series right now. If you haven't read them, do it!
On School: It's actually spring break for me now, so I have all of next week off!
On Spring Break: On Monday I'm going over to my friend Bree's house to work on a HUGE English III project. On Tuesday and Wednesday I will be out of town (which has something to do with the secret you'll read about below!). Then on Friday I'm going to the zoo with all my besties! So excited!
On Life: I'm pretty busy right now! Going pretty much non-stop all the time, which isn't necessarily fun, but it's still enjoyable. Sometimes I get a little overwhelmed because of lack of sleep and too much on the schedule, but I'm getting used to it.
On My Job: It's going pretty well. I really, really like it and everyone is super nice!
On Family: Well, there are a lot of changes happening in my family. We've been talking about said changes and are trying to work through them. It's going to be a long process though, and that's kinda why we're going out of town. I can't tell you all anything yet, but I will soon!

I hope everyone's doing awesome! :)

2 comments:

  1. Is the last bit about what you've talked about before?

    If it is, I hope everything works out for you all. And if it isn't, well, |I still hope it all works out.

    If you want to talk, you can always talk(or message/e-mail)to me.

    Also, the e-mail WILL be out tonight- sorry I missed yesterday.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem about yesterday, and yes, some of it is because of what we talked about before. But most of it is different and good! :)

    ReplyDelete