Monday, March 28, 2011

Kas: GOBLINS!

Thats my Theory...^
Goblins.
Confused?
Exactly.
Hahaha.

So, as all of you have im sure realized the SAAWAKM Bloggiversary Gifts have not been sent yet. You see, theres a logical explanation for this. Goblins have taken them! Well, half of them, at least. I cannot find part of the gifts. The part I was still putting together, to be exact. They have vanished off the face of the earth, into the barren wasteland of clutter and nothingness known as my bedroom... You see, it all started a few weeks (*cough* more than a month ago *cough*) As I was slaving over said gifts, trying to make them perfect for you lovely ladies. I laid the gifts down somewhere... the exact location is unknown :)... and thats when they attacked! the goblins, that is. They have stolen you're gifts, and taken them far away to an unknown land known as djfhmxdbfjufs. (Pronunciation: duh-je-fuh-mm-skud- buf-juf-ssss)

i have been attempting to track down these evil Goblins and retrieve said awesomness in gift form, but they have thwarted my attwemts at every turn! I am planning a siege upon their world this weekend, and I plan on taking back what is rightfully mine. Anyways, I'll tell you how that works out... Hope this clears things up a bit. -K

2 comments:

  1. I must admit...
    This is both a fail, and awesomeness.
    How conflicting! D:

    -H

    ReplyDelete