Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Cori: 55555

No, that's not an obscure reference to 666, the Devil's number xD! That's my wordcount. It's at exactly 55,555 right now, and I thought I would just share this awesomeness with you guys.
I've written around 1,000 words today. Happy happy joy joy, eh? Haha.
Oh, by the way! I finally got around the part I was stuck at in Caged, and right now I'm at a part that I'm really interested in writing in. I'm actually having fun. Boo yah!
Okay, well it's my bedtime right now (I hate when 10:30 comes around), so I'm gonna go to sleep now.
Good night, SAAWAKM! <3

5 comments:

  1. Good job Cori! :D
    That is awesome. I've heard of Write or Die, haha, it's helpful? :P

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Write or Die is EXTREMELY helpful. Nobody has ever been able to force me to stop procrastinating, but the second I'm on Write or Die I start writing frantically. It's a miracle.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi :) i love love lovee yur blog. im gonna follow yu :D
    check out mine? twiggyX.blogspot.com
    btw... how do yu do da feed the fish thingy at the rite?

    ~TwiggyX

    ReplyDelete
  4. To feed the fish, all you need to do is click on it! Or in the box anywhere else. :)

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! We have a follower! Now to induct them into the sacred ritual of feeding the fish virginal sacrifices - er, I mean...
    Oh, never mind.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete