Friday, May 18, 2012

Kas: Sorry.

I know I've been gone for a while, but i have just been super busy.

I graduated from High School on Tuesday, which was amazing... and extremely terrifying. I didn't cry, weirdly, but i got close a few times. It's the strangest thought in the world to know that I won't see the majority of the people I've spent the last four years with ever again...

I'm also busy planning for my older sister's bridal shower, which is on June 2nd.

I'm getting into this strange time in my life where i'm stuck in this place where all i can do is reminisce about the past and fear the future. I'm not truly doing anything with my life at the moment, high school is over and college starts in three months. 

My best friend moved away last week, which has been hard. She moved to a town about an hour and a half away to live with her boyfriend. We've still spent a lot of time together since then, with Grad and all, but i have this sinking feeling that i won't see her very often anymore.

Silver hasn't gotten anywhere since the last post I made. Being so busy has left pretty much no time to work on it. And Heather is in a play and coaching soccer now, so she's never on either. :(

Right now I think i'm just trying to find something to do this summer, so i don't lose my mind. I never make good choices when i have too much spare time. I need some kind of project.

-K

1 comment:

  1. It's okay, Kas. I understand. Even now, while I'm still a freshmen, it's weird to think that I'm not going to see any of my classmates anymore in just three years.
    Congrats on the graduation, though!
    As for the spare time...Why don't you start to plot out the sequel to Silver, detail by detail? Write down everything you want to happen. Construct new characters that you want to appear in the novel. That kind of stuff. Then, you'll have plenty of notes for when Hannah gets on, so you can go over it and decide what to use and what to scrap.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete