Sunday, May 27, 2012

Cori: I found the perfect picture!

I've been obsessed with a certain anime for the past few months. A few days ago, I found this amazing artist that does all sorts of art for the characters of that certain anime. I am now in love. The main character of that certain anime looks and acts almost exactly like Altrius, which is an amazing coincidence that I'm taking full advantage of. So you can imagine my reaction when I find the artist and see all the fantastic pictures she's done for my lovely Altrius lookalike.

Here is my favorite. This is what Altrius looks like.
He's beautiful, isn't he? *Tears up.*
Now if only there wasn't an annoying red block right in the middle of the picture...

* The name of that certain anime shall not be mentioned. I'm an extremely selfish person - I admit it - and once I find something I like I will guard it from others. Once I like it, it's mine. =D

1 comment: