Thursday, May 24, 2012

Heather: Here You Have It, Folks.

The Solution is a go (unless Cori has reason to protest). If you don't know what I'm talking about, reference my last post, please.

Everyone that has posted more than once in the last two months (or longer?) has agreed (except Cori). That being myself, Nat, Kas (on Y!M), and Jamie (Cori too, I hope). The solution is sad, but I think it makes sense.

So, everyone has from yesterday to say... Thursday (not today, the one after today) to make a post or risk being the first victim of dun dun dun dun The Solution. You have all been told about the post on facebook as well, and as much as I dislike it, I think it needs doing. If you don't bother checking after the posts in our facebook groups, I don't really think it's anyone else's fault. (I hope that isn't too harsh or defensive sounding, you're all my friends, and I adore each of you.)

Anyway, The Solution is a-go.

Also, I think at least 1-2 posts a week each, until we all get back into the motions (during and after the implementation of The Solution) should be a requirement. And we should post word counts/updates about our writing (whether it is to say, 'I've done absolutely nothing' or it's 'I just wrote ten chapters woo!') It also shouldn't have to be the main content of every post, because we are all friends here, and we do like to talk to each other. But it should be mentioned, even in passing.

Speaking of which, I have barely worked on editing Silver in the last two weeks. Monday, I plan to kick things into high gear. (This weekend I have to help out with getting the camp ready, my grandparents are visiting, some homework, and four shows of The Secret Garden. Busy busy bee.)

Also, maybe Nicole should have two weeks? I don't think any of us have her on facebook, so there's no way to ask her to check the blog.

Everything sound good ladies?

And remember, when pages go, new writers we'll find. We need some livening up, whether that means the old return to us, or new ones appear. I'm having a bit of a (failing) pep talk moment where I want to yell 'HUZZAH' and pretend I'm King Arthur. I suppose it's best not to ask...

Sound good?

-H

1 comment:

  1. It makes me sad, but I totally approve of The Solution. Go for it. And yeah, let's give Nicole two weeks; I don't have her on Facebook either, I don't think. She has no way of knowing unless she gets on.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete