Friday, May 4, 2012

Kas: Blah.

So, Heather told me to come make a post, so here i am. Haha.
What's going on in my life lately?
1) My last day of high school is Thursday, which is equally as terrifying as it is exciting.
2) Graduation is on the 15th. Super excited for that, mostly just the after party though... Haha.
3) Silver is written, which you know, and i'm about halfway through my notes for the first round of editing. I know none of you know what we're talking about by that, but its just a part of our editing plan we came up with...
4) I have an appointment at my future college in a few weeks to enroll in classes and all that fun stuff. I also get my roommate assignment, which i'm kind of nervous about, because it's going to be someone i've never met before. Can you say axe-murderer? :)
I decided to take Italian, Government, General Anthropology, and Expo: Jane Austen (Which is the same as Comp. II or English II except it's focused on Jane Austen books. :D)
5) I'm reading the Fault in Our Stars by John Green, and so far it's amazing.

Okay, I really don't have anything else to tell you. So, as a parting gift, i'll leave you with the most amazing thing on the internet as of now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrDPPaDbrsE

Best. Thing. Ever.

-K

1 comment:

  1. Happy graduation! Even though it's not for days (or is it next month?).
    Also, about the notes thing - I do the same thing, actually xD!

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete