Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Kamie: Random...

So yeah I wanted to post regularly again! Um... nothing really large has happened lately. Rachel and I have decided to work on two books at once, wish me luck there! Thank you Kas and Heather for the outline idea. We very well might use it because we really liked that idea. If either of you are capable of posting/commenting a detailed way of explaining it that's awesome, but the way Kas described it in the comments was very good, and we have a basic idea of how we can outline it now! Um... is there really anything else to talk about? Okay, well graduation is on June 8th for me and I have been chosen out of the top sixteen of my class to be a Junior Arch Bearer, which is awesome. I'm so excited for the summer and then senior year. It gets me just that much closer to graduating and going to college which makes me extremely excited! Does anyone know about the book East of Eden by John Steinback? That's my summer reading, so yeah! I hope it's not too bad! Well, I think that's all for now, so to leave on a happy note here's the song my boyfriend dedicated to me!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c--qOJ9PJZs


-Kamiella Maze

No comments:

Post a Comment