Friday, May 4, 2012

Heather: 14 Days.

14 days until the first performance of The Secret Garden. To which, my Writer's Craft class is going, ass (typo= freudian slip? Not sure what my subconscious means by it though? :P ) we'll be on the one act play unit. Shoot me?
My friend volunteered them to come.
Which means I have to sing and dance (at which I am horrendous, but have put in immense efforts) and act in front of my peers. In the first performance. Once I'm onstage/almost on stage the jitters will dissipate, but for now, I'm nervous as hell.
Yet another update, I'm a terrible procrastinator and Kas and my date for having Silver read and notes made on it for the second draft is fast approaching and I'm no where near done, but I will be! I think.
Also, I'm assistant coaching soccer, and it's incredibly exciting! The girls are ten to twelve (a couple newly turned thirteen year olds in there too) and they're all adorable. Some of you may recall the post about soccer being the bane of my existence, causing injuries left and right and being the only sport I could never play... But I was actually pretty good at practice, which was, you know, exciting.
What I really want to do is coach (full on coach, not assistant) a kid's basketball team, seeing as I've played it competitively for ten years and it's the best sport in the world and coaching is awesome.
AND I got a job interview for a camp counselor job that I've wanted for years (my sister had it, I was much too young at that point) and I am so excited.
AND (I know, I know) I'm volunteering to give blood for the first time since I'm finally old enough. Woo!
Haha, and that is the life of Heather as I know it.
Also, I accidentally stumbled across my monthly/weekly horoscope and it was so broad but so true and I was like, 'whoa.' And... Well, it was early morning at that point so, you know. Later!
-H
EDIT-I've also managed to watch a season and a half of Pretty Little Liars whilst doing this and am afraid I will not be able to stop in order to get things done on time. Ladies, I have a problem.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, God, don't worry - I'm horrible at singing and dancing too. The only dance I can really do is the one at the end of the Napoleon Dynamite movie, and even that I'm not great at xD!

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete