Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Cori: Write or Die is my salvation!

It truly is. With Write or Die, I have written 2,000 words today. So right now I'm at nearly 55,000 words, which is totally awesome.
When I reach 55,000, I'll only have 20,000 more words to go until 75,000. Caged might be shorter than that, but that's my estimate. Thank God I have an ending worked out in my head, so I know where I'm going with this.
So if I can finish Caged by June 30th, I'll be able to do the NaNoWriMo thing and get my book in actual book form since I won this year. And then people will actually be able to read it. x)
Kas, Heather, you should do the YWP of NaNo next year and win it. Because then you'll get your book in book form. And they never said that it has to be your NaNo book...so you guys could get Silver sent to you. xD

7 comments:

  1. I did the adult NaNoWriMo the November before last, but never had anything done on time to get it in book form. Which sucked.

    We were going to do it together this year, (last November), but we still had too much plotting to do, haha. But yeah, that's a good idea. :D

    And, good luck to you! :D

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. So does that mean you're going to let me read it? And does that mean we get to start working on ttc? I hope so! Text me!

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather: Aw, that sucks. But hey, I thought the adult NaNo didn't have the 'if you win, you get your book sent to you for free' thing. I thought it was only the YWP.

    Jamie: Hells yes, to both those things! The second Caged is finished (well, after partying), we'll be plotting TTC out and then writing it. >;D!

    Osum: I'll check it out haha.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope. They both did in 2010, at least.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  5. I checked out Osum! It's interesting! :D

    Core, glad to hear! I've been dying to start writing with you again! We really do need to plot for it! :D And I really do want to read it immediately! ;D! I'm super excited to hear that it's done, I bet that will sound weird to say! :D Text me when you can! And congrats Heather! :)

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather: Oh. I didn't know that haha. Cool!

    Jamie: Yeah, we need to Skype together again soon...I miss talking to you. Nobody has contacted me lately. Dx

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah seriously! And same, and of course with Larysa losing her phone it's hard to contact her, but of course there's always NaNo!
    I've been really busy getting ready for AP's next week. Oh joy! (completely fake sarcasm there).

    ReplyDelete