Thursday, May 31, 2012

Cori: Freaking ice cream.

Tomorrow is my last day of school =D! I'm going to be freeeee! Also, I've been writing again. I don't know if Caged will be done by June 30th, but I sure can try haha.

Also...nobody posted yesterday. I was sad. And no one has posted today until now, and that's only because I got bored of waiting for you guys to post...

I get the really bad feeling that some of the profiles on here are going to be gone soon. :(

Oh! Another thing. I was at a friend's house yesterday with a bunch of other people, and we went out to get ice cream. On the way there one of the girls in our group had us stop at this little corner store call Kwik Mart (reminds me of Simpsons too) so she could get candy. I went inside with her because I've always wanted to see what that place looks like. Well...I kind of wish we hadn't gone in at all.

Me: *looking at all the candy. Store owner is watching us suspiciously.* "You have money, right, Taryn?"
Taryn: "Duh. Why wouldn't I?" *leans over to whisper in my ear.* "If you want anything...just say so."
Me: Wait...what?

She got caught stealing some gum and a soda. I had no idea what was going on; but as we were leaving the store the owner was like, "Stop right there. Come over here."

Store Owner: "Did you steal anything?"
Taryn: "No."
Store Owner: "Did you steal anything?"
Taryn: "No."
Store Owner: "Do you want me to call the police?"

Things began deteriorating rapidly at that point. But thankfully, Amanda, who was also in the store, cleared things up by calling her mom and having her come down and pick us up. The police were not called, Taryn was lectured to the point of tears, the store owner let her keep the stuff, and we booked it out of there.

I am never going back in there again. And you know...all I wanted was some freaking ice cream.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds... relatively scarring.

    Not quite so scarring as the butter knife thing, though.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao. I've actually been pretty paranoid of butter knives ever since xD!
    Though it WAS terrifying. I thought we were all going to be arrested.

    ReplyDelete