Sunday, May 13, 2012

Kamie: Yeah, I know it's been awhile.

I just finished up my AP for US History, I have one more now on Wednesday so bear with me. I'm going to be gone this weekend with the band and choir for our concert performance to Disneyland. Yesterday was probably the best day of my life! It was prom for me and was so much fun, I'm not even kidding. I spent most of the night with one of my best friends and the guy I like! Um... then after prom at midnight the three of us went to Denny's for a midnight snack! Always fun! I can honestly say one thing I am very, very, VERY, oblivious! At least I know for next time! Oh well! Let's see what else? Well, Cori and I should be starting up with TTC as soon as I'm done with all this Junior stuff... (it's terrible)! I have recently joined back into ballet, and it is amazing! I love being back into it now! I never knew how much I missed it, it feels great! Hum... is there anything else really? Oh I have a couple new book ideas, and my friend Rachel and I are planning a book right now about a half-human, half-phoenix and another character which we don't remember much about! xD we should be looking up more info about her soon! And hey! Summer is almost here! You don't know how great that sounds to me! I will be going to an anime convention in August called Kin-Yoobi Con, and I get to meet Vic Mignogna! The one that I really wanted to go to is in Texas in July, and I just can't make it! The top universities I'm looking to maybe attend (if I get in) is:
UNT (University of North Texas)
UC Davis
UNH (University of New Hampshire)
Ohio University

I need a few more to add on, and just for kicks (for I'd never be able to pay for it) I'm looking into applying to NYU (New York University).

So yeah! My dad is hoping to buy both of us a year long train pass and I might be touring some of those colleges so yay! Um... I think that's all... I don't know what else to say, so yeah. How have all of you been? Sorry it's been so long, I'll try not to make it so long next time! Well, I'm off to bed! Night!

-Kamiella Maze

No comments:

Post a Comment