Friday, May 4, 2012

Cori: This is getting ridiculous.

This is the fourth post in a row that's been posted by me.
Where the heck is everyone? I mean, seriously guys. You were posting so much last month, and now you've suddenly poofed.
At times, I feel like I'm the only one actually on this blog. And that's upsetting, because I have never really wanted a blog. lol. I'm on here for shits and giggles, and because you guys are completely awesome. Also, writing is fun.
So why aren't you posting? Dx!
Oh...by the way...I'm at nearly 60,000 words in Caged. In only a few days, I've written more than 5,000 words. WOO! xD

1 comment:

  1. The reason I haven't been on is just because i haven't had much time other than commenting. I'm studying for aps, sat, and looking at colleges so I might be just a tiny bit busy.

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete