Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Heather: A Hypocritical Post About Posting.

Okay.

I love you all.

A lot.

But this is getting ridiculous. I am getting ridiculous.

The only one not ridiculous is Cori. Who rocks.

I think we need to do a serious clean out. By that I mean, if people don't make at least one post in the next week, their page is removed (though not their posting rights) until they feel the need to return, and we even ask other people to join us.

Honestly, I used to spend all night on here, checking it over and over for new posts and comments, and now I barely check because there are never any new things. And it's my fault as well. I totally admit to that.

But I think we need to fix the problem before we lose contact all together (we can post in the facebook group too, where everyone but Nicole should be, so people will be aware). But really, I'd rather make new friends with awesome writers, then have old friends I never get to have contact with. We need to clean up shop, and if that's how to make it work, maybe that's exactly what we need. None of our solutions have worked in the past, so maybe it's about time we tried this one.

Remember, I don't mean erase publishing rights, just pages to make room for new faces if the old ones don't want to bother anymore.

What do you think? I'm not looking for many replies, since I think only about four of us still check this. But if you do still look, let me know. It sucks that it's this way, but it's really the only way I can see us fixing it.

-H

2 comments:

  1. I see where you're coming from and personally I agree. It's sad but true. I'll post right now, I really want to stay on. Let's say this though, if someone doesn't post within the next week like how you were saying but they come on, on a later time and realize they want to become apart of the page part of SAAWAKM again, they have to make a certain amount of posts a week to qualify? Including newbies? How does that sound? Well, I'll post now... or whenever I finish homework!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. It's really sad - we used to post about three times a day each. Now we're all dead or something.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete