Sunday, May 1, 2011

Cori: Happy May Day.

The title says it all. Sorry that some of you guys are going through some crappy stuff right now
:( I am too, but I'm able to deal with my stuff 'cos I'm unfortunately used to it lol.
Well, I have something to cheer you guys up! As of yesterday, my friend Joey and I got mistaken for a gay couple. We were at the store, and since it was chilly outside I was wearing my older brother's hoodie. I have a habit of wearing only one earring, coincidentally in my right ear, and I have a boy's haircut.
Well, this random guy comes up to me while Joey's a few feet away not listening, and he's like, "Are you a chick or a dude? You look like a boy but have a girl's body."
Just for the kicks I said, "I'm a boy, yeah."
Him: "Nice. Are you gay?"
Me: "Uh...yup."
Him: "Is that your boyfriend over there?"
Me: "Uh-huh."
Him: "Cool."
Joey: "What's cool?"
Me: *grabs hand* "Come on, darling, let's go get some beef jerky."
It was interesting. I also stood in the middle of a busy street with my friend Taryn, pretending to be drunk and brushing my teeth xD! I had a weird weekend. Oh, and my older brother started his new job today!
Wow, this is the longest post I've written in a long time...

No comments:

Post a Comment