Monday, May 23, 2011

Kas: Stealing Heather's thunder...

Haha.

Well, I've been trying to get some work done on Malkini in the past few days, but things have just been so hectic around here that i can't find any time to do it. So, i've decided i'm going to start my own little 'I have to write a certain amount of words everyday' thing again, so that i can hopefully get some of this story written.

Now, this summer is most likely going to be my busiest, as I have college classes, work, and a little sister who has to be driven everywhere all the time. So i know that if I don't stick to this plan, i'll never finish this thing.

So, I've decided to try and write 650 words a day, starting today, until October 24th, 2011. I know it sounds hard, but i really think i can do it this time. I want to push myself hard enough to accomplish this.

I've set a new goal for myself as well, to finish this novel by the time I graduate high school.

So, I'mm off to write 650 words for today, and i'll keep all of you posted on my word count as i go. :D

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment