Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Kas: Guess what!?

The gifts have been sent!

My dad mailed them this morning. Now, when you guys get them, take the letter that is on top of everything inside the package out first and read it before looking at anything else. It explains some things...

Sarah, you'll probably get yours first, since you live like 10 hours away from me. Everyone else, i would guesstimate that you'll get yours within the next week...

But, until everyone has recieved theirs, try not to mention exactly what the gifts are, cause i want them to be a surprise, k?

Hope you like them!
-K

4 comments:

  1. I know all.
    MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

    HA.

    HA.


    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

    ~Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky people xD! My parents don't even know I go on here, so it would be bad if I got a gift from a random person they don't know =P

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just telling my parents I'm expecting a package and I'll check the mail every day until I get it. :) YAY! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete