Monday, May 23, 2011

Heather: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck.

I've decided that like I said before, I really need to get back into writing, so I've come up with away to do that.
Yesterday, I decided to write 50 000 words by June 30. So, like a repeat of NaNoWriMo, but with eight extra days, since I started yesterday. That's 1316 words a day.
I wrote 1700 words last night, which wasn't too bad, considering I haven't really written on my own in ages. Anyway, I'm hoping I can do this. My story definitely won't be complete at 50 000 words, but it'll give it a shove in the right direction.
For the next five weeks, I am going to eat, sleep, and breath this story.

And by the way, I just want to say that if you haven't heard of Mumford & Sons before- go listen to them. Now.
:)

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment