Saturday, May 14, 2011

Kas: Neww...

So... I have decided to start writing Malkini again. I'm re-titling it, i think. But, for now, i'll be calling it Malkini. Haha.

I don't quite have a storyline, or characters, or, well, anything figured out yet. I have to sift through all my old word documents, and decide what can be saved, and what i need to get rid of... But, i'm hoping to get all that thought out tonight... if only i can stop play Draw my Thing on FB with shmeather...

Haha. I'm also hoping to get a blurb written tonight. Which, if i accomplish, i'll be posting tomorrow. Or tonight... whatevs.

Also, I recently discovered an author name Jackson Pearce on YouTube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebAa9QjOSx8&feature=channel_video_title
And I realized this is me, in ten years. And I'm totally cool with that. I love her. and I will meet her, eventually. You know, when i'm famous.

Uhm, I really don't have much more to talk about. I'll make another post soon about Malkini/ new title. Hahaha.
BYE!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment