Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sarah: Should probably be studying for finals.

It's true. I've got them next week on Monday, Tuesday, and then Wednesday. But here's the deal:

I'M LAZY.

But, honestly, my Chem final is pretty much kicking my ass right now. There's so much junk on it that I don't remember learning. It may have something to do with my lack of attention for anything other than Supernatural and The Princess and the Frog.

But it's probably just because we never learned it. Yeah, let's just go with that.

Oh, and my schedule next year? It's filled with hard classes that will probably make me die. But I'M ONLY GOING FOR ONE SEMESTER AND THEN OFF TO COLLEGE WHOO.

Anyway, I guess I just wanted to avoid making my eyes bleed by studying Chemistry for two hours. Talk to you ladies later.

No comments:

Post a Comment