Friday, May 13, 2011

Cori: I really need to stop vanishing like this...

I'm going to shoot my alarm clock.
Yup, that's right. Now that my little random sentence of the day has been said/typed/whatevs, time to talk about writing. This is, after all, a blog on writing.
Since I finished BTL (Between the Lines), I've been editing like mad. I even took out a whole chapter and put in a new one, because the old one sucked. I've also been bored, since all I've been doing is revising, which is a total yawn. Then, today in history class, I began to doodle. That doodling became a sketch of my main character getting totally beat up by these guards. That turned into my MC and his buddies taking cover from a hurricane. That turned into me writing a seven page layout of the sequel to BTL: Caged. WOOT! xD!

No comments:

Post a Comment