Friday, May 6, 2011

Nat: Resurrection of SAAWAKM

Hi!

I am super-dee-duper excited about bringing SAAWAKM back to life! And now I am making a post because Kas told me to. (And by the way, if I make a post every time I open the Internet, there will be about 1000 posts from me a day, which none of you want. So I will monitor my posting accordingly, I promise.)

But anyway, I'm sorry I missed out on the chatroom, I really wanted to help plot. But I was working (with the incredibly hot Brendan, might I add...).

So, um, I haven't made a post in almost 2 weeks (*gasp*). I'm sure there's something I can tell you...uh...
If you guys lived closer, I would force you all to come to my school's production (mostly because I have to sell 30 tickets by the end of May). If anyone wants to jump on a plane and fly over here, I will have a ticket waiting for you! =)

Oh! Also - I don't know if any of you have heard of Mike Lombardo on YouTube. Well, me and my friend entered his music video dance competition - and we WON FIRST PLACE! Also, he subscribed to me on YouTube, which is very very very exciting! You can see our video entry here if you're interested.

I love you girls, can't wait to start hearing from you more often!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry! You didn't miss anything.
    Our plotting was... Unsuccessful, so we're doing it tomorrow instead! :)

    -H

    ReplyDelete