Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Kas: So... why aren't you posting!?

Sigh...

More posts, ladies! (Including myself.. i know.)

Anyways. So, I finally got my Internet back up at my house. Not that it took 5 months or anything. Hahaha.

But, since I now have my computer back, and i'm not stuck using the one at my dad's office, i decided to go through all my old writing and see what i still plan on salvaging...

I found three different stories that i still plan on starting/ finishing.

Malkini, which is no longer called Malkini, as of now... it is nameless. Hahaha. I mixed it with shifters a long time ago, so its 100% different then any of you, even Maiah, remember.

Dream Walkers, which is still called Dream Walkers, until i find something better to call it. I don't know if any of you remember this one... I thought of it a really long time ago...

And The apocalypse story, which never actually had a name in the first place. I don't knwo if any of you remember that one either.

Well, thats all i really have to say for now...

Bye!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment