Monday, May 9, 2011

Sarah: A Randomly Long Post About Random Things

First off, I have to say I'm sorry about yesterday's post. It was long and maybe a little too personal, but I need to get that all out there.

This post, however, is about what we all love. No, not chocolate or hot boys! Writing, sillies! (Though I am fully commited to both the others!)

So, I've been writing several different things over the last month. One of them was Staked (if you don't remember it, that's the one about The Van Helsings and Harkers) and the other...well, I don't know what I'm titling it yet. It's about Egypt and a girl and a god and some evil people...yeah.

I'm not sure which one I'm going to stick to yet, mainly because I love them both. Staked is basically like Bandit from the Misadventures meets Zoe Lennox and they have a love child (which couldn't happen, considering both of them are female hahaha) named Samantha who is both kick-ass and witty.

But the other character, Beth (working name), is pretty witty too and roped into a god's plan to destory the world after she accidently raises him from his tomb while on holiday with her parents in Egypt. What she doesn't know is that she raised a bunch of other gods, none of which are happy with her. One, however, keeps saving her from evil things that keep attacking her and he's so very hot because he's a god and such...

Yeah. So I have to figure out which idea I love more. Because I've tried to write two things at once but it's never been okay. Hahaha.

Speaking of hot guys! (Okay, you all knew I was going to work that in there, don't even lie!) I've met a few lately. One at Target (he gave me the nod and I returned it and then we talked about the pros and cons of eskimo pies). Another while at a party (he spilled his juice on my pants, making it look like I peed myself, but I really didn't care because he had the bluest eyes I've ever seen!) The last I met while at a muesuem. He's an art student and three years older then me and my favorite choice out of the bunch because not only does he read, he can draw and play gutiar, as well as sing in a smokey and beautiful voice, and I honestly think God created such a man specifically for me. Hahaha!

So, I've got all three of their numbers and while none of them know about each other, I'm not exclusive with anyone yet. Hahaha I'm a playa!

In other news: I got a tumblr awhile back (sarahserendipity.tumblr.com) and you all should go follow me. Ahaha. If you don't have a tumblr...where have you been?

I do believe that is all ladies. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment