Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cori: I feel so evil...

In my novel, Between the Lines, I'm at this part where the Company (that's what I call them, my little group of demon terrorisits) is at this village called Ansek. The chapter's called The Fall of Ansek, so of course it's going to have a lot of death in it.
Well, in every village there's something called a Stone. It glows green and protects them all from the poison air in the world. In Ansek, their Stone has a disease called the Aeriation--coincidentally, the same disease my main charrie, Altrius, has. Well, basically, the Stone dies and the poison comes in to kill everybody. The Company is all protected because they have something called a chalice that protects them from the poison. It's a mini Stone of sorts. Well, the entire time they're watching the town die, and I felt so evil the entire time...I described everything.
At one point, I actually started crying.
If you wanna read it, I'll post in on the OSAAWAKMS. By the way...nobody goes on that anymore :( makes me sad. So yeah. If you wanna read it, I'm putting it up on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment