Thursday, February 3, 2011

Heather: Anniversary.

Well, hello there ladies.
Read the three posts below before this ? Thanks.
Ned's isnt all too important to what I have to say (SHE'S BACK THOUGH!!) but Kas's two are. So read them. :)
Anyway, I know SOME of what she's doing, it's a start though. Haha.
And I know you will all LOVE it. It's best to just let her have her way; she'll get it eventually anyway.... ;')
ANYWAY, I'm trying to help her with it, but I need ALL of our old headers.
So, if you made a header, ANY header, no matter how long, or short, or even if it wasn't the blogs header at all but you still made it, I need 'em!
So, if you made a header, PLEASE,PLEASE, PLEASE, make a post with it asap, or send it to Kas, or something. Post would be best though.
If you do it, I'LL LOVE YOU ALL!
:'D
Alright, thanks! :')

1 comment:

  1. Heatherrr. :( Since losing my computer I don't have the header I put up! :(

    *Cries*
    There was only one, I could try and re create it!
    *Goes off to re create it....

    AND MY POST WAS SO IMPORTANT! XD

    ReplyDelete