Saturday, February 5, 2011

Nicole: Hellooo

So, I've had a new idea! It's to remake my old story about dreams with some new twists. I haven't written up a synopsis just yet, but I'll be doing that soon.

I've also decided to make a video and upload it to the SAAWAKM's Youtube channel. I know I said I was going to do it last time and it never happened, so don't be surprised if that happens again ;P. But, I just wanna try and see whether it helps me stay a little bit motivated.

Kas, could you please email me just because I'm too lazy to look through my old emails when you sent it to me a while ago. My email's nicole.rossi@live.com.au.

I might do it tonight before I go to bed depending on how tired I am, because I don't think I'll have time tomorrow since I'm starting school in two days. Of course I come up with an idea after I have a month and a half to write. GOODNESS.

Anyway, that's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. IS IT A REMAKE OF THE SLEEPER?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!!?!?!!??!!!??!!?!?!!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YOU WILL NOT STOP UNTIL YOU FINSH!
    PLEASE!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Haha. :)

    -H

    ReplyDelete