Monday, February 7, 2011

Kas: Giffftttss

Okay, so I know I was supposed to order the gifts last night, and I did order one, im about to order the major gift right now. Cori, your the only one who didn't confirm if you wanted one or not, so im afraid I didn't order you the gift that i bought last night, and unless your on now, and comment in the next 20 minutes, your probably not getting this one either... sorry.

Maiah and Nicole, I need your SAAWAKM things and addresses as soon as possible, if i dont get the SAAWAKM things today they wont be in the gift... I don;t have to to have the addresses pronto, since I wont be shipping these things until they get here, but I know you both want one, so im ordering them today. But I do need the SAAWAKM things today.

Other than that, I've got everyone elses addresses and SAAWAKM things. :D

-K

1 comment: