Thursday, February 10, 2011

Nat: Freaking Gorgeous...

Heather and Kas: It's decided - I am going to marry Sebastian. He is so freaking gorgeous. Please write Silver...now.

I have like 6 days off school now, so I have grand plans to do lots and lots of writing. I'm working on something that I'm temporarily calling DreamWalkers (because I can't think of anything better). Maybe I'll let you read the prologue of that some time...if you're lucky. :)

I am ridiculously excited for Kas' presents - like, you have no idea how excited I am. :D

Talk to you soon??

P.S. Why is there nothing in the sidebar of our blog anymore? Or is it just my computer being messed up? But I don't know how to fix it and it's really bothering me...so if someone knows how to fix it - you can have one imaginary chocolate chip cookie.

1 comment:

  1. It's not just you- the sidebar only shows up when you click on a post.
    I tried to fix it... but it didn't work.
    And, I know, he's crazy gorgeous.
    Grint, we couldn't find a good picture for, it was so sad. :'(
    Hahaha.

    -H

    ReplyDelete