Saturday, February 26, 2011

Kas: Guess what?

Silver is 33.3% done! (The writing, at least.) We have yet to edit, but I think we're just going to wait until its all written before we jump into that.

Also, I've been re-creating scene from the novel into pictures on our blog Www.writingSilver.blogspot.com which is fun. So go look at that!

I'm finsihing up the finishing toughes on the gifts today, and I'll mail them monday. So Maiah and Nicole, I need you addresses as soon as possible. :)

Sorry I ahven;t been posting much, whatever time I have on the computer is spent writing wiht Heather. Hahaha. The other 3 hours of the day are spent try not to fail chemistry... so i've been kind of busy...

But, we'll keep updating you guys on Silver. We're hoping to have it written (not edited) by mid-april.

-K

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! Keep working on itttt!!! Between the Lines is 60% finished, haha. I'm proud of it.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete