Saturday, February 26, 2011

Maiah: udheryfbwefyioddufw

OKAY. So it's been too long. And I'm sorry! I've just kinda been wrapped up in school, and theres been a lot goin on lately with me.. So I haven't been posting much at all for te past few months. But I promise, I'm gonna start again! It's really been way too long!
So if I don't post again in three days, I give you all permission to come hunt me down and slap me in the face.
Oh and also, nothings new on the novel. WHICH IS VERY SAD. But I was in class the other day and I was kinda in my own little world just daydreaming and thinking about it (Like I used to all the time hahahaha) and I think I have a few amazing ideas? So I'm gonna try workin on that :)
And I'll let you know how that goes! Hahaha
Bye

2 comments:

  1. YAY! You know, you never sent me your address so I can send you your gift. :(
    -K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Maiah!!! We've all missed you :)

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete