Friday, February 11, 2011

Kas: :P

Okay, well the gifts still aren't here, but they're all shipping to me as we speak, so im hoping within the next few days...

Nat, Yes, Sebastian is a beast, but Grint, well, lets just say her was inspired by this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4T-6VVYkzg

and Silver is coming along amazingly. we're hoping to have it completely finished by June 1. So.. you just have to wait, 103 days. :D

Actually, i think we might be nice and share the chapters as we go... maybe. :D Right now we're using my old technique, the color coding one, to write the first half of the outline and then we'll start on the actual writing.

We also now have a new cover! :O

I don't think we've ahred this one wiht you guys yet?

Edit: Sage! Yes, still e-mail me the paragraph you wrote! Haha. I have ordered the presents, but i have a way of getting those who didn't get it to me before i ordered's in it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment