Thursday, February 3, 2011

Kas: Who missed me!?

I know, I know... You all did!

Anyways, I still don;t have internet, but im working at my dad's office now so i'll have access to internet alot. Hopefully mine gets fixed soon...

But, what im planning on doing is taking my external hard drive from my computer and just plugging it into this one so that i at least have my writing here...

Alright, on to more important topics. Im not sure if you guys realize this, but the SAAWAKM 1 year anniversary is coming up. Its on February 21st (Which also happens to be my dad's birthday.) And I think we should throw a virtual party! :P Hahaha. Maybe crack open the old chatroom??

Also, I have been working on presents for all of you since liek august for the 1 year, and while they probably wont be done by the 21st, im still excited to give them to you all. I think I told Heather what 1 of them was a few months back, but I doubt she remembers. Oh, and I don;t want anyone complaining about me spending money on the gifts, because, if you haven't realized it by now, im a major over-gifter... its a problem... a problem i love. Im also addicted to internet shopping...

So, I need two things from everyone. 1. Your mailing addresses. I haven't actually ordered said presents yet, so if you are uncomfortable with giving me your address, you don;t have to. But you won;t get your fantabulous giftsss either. So, if you want one of the said fantabulous gifts of awesomeness, email me your mailing address. Ned, I know I should already have yours from the SAAWAKM challenge thing, but im a very unorganized person and i think i deleted it, accidentally, from my email... oops. So, if you want a SAAWAKM anniversary present, send the address to Kasdeek@yahoo.com

2. I need everyone, even if you don't want to send your address for the gifts, to write a paragraph/ 10-page essay on what SAAWAKM means to you. Yeah, don;t actually write ten pages... thats a lot to read. HAhaha. This has very loose boundaries on it guys, you can write jsut an overall of what SAAWAKM means to you. You can write individual letters to every member on why you love them so very very much, Its really up to you... But, I do need these as quickly as possible, and since its about to be a weekend, hopefully everyone will see this post soon. I need something from everyone, hopefully, though. This si going to be part of the gifts. Oh, something I forgot to mention, don;t post these on the blog. Send them to the email I posted before, because they are going to be a 'surprise' in the gifts. And yes, I am also writing one.

Mmmkay. So, I think thats all I need right now. So, I need everone's addresses pronto, so as soon as you read this, if you want a gift, send your address to my email. You can send the 'Why I Love SAAWAKM' thing later...

-K

If you have any questions, just comment below. :D

2 comments:

  1. Does it have to be an essay? Or can it be a paragraph?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be whatever you want... hahaha.

    ReplyDelete