Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ned. I wish I had money.

KAS.
I swear, if I had money, I would be buying you something! I SWEAR it. lol.
:)
But I don't. So.... I cant... So here is my cyber gift.

ONE FREE
Cyber Hug.
ANDDDD
You get to name the main character of my story!

Yay.


Soo um. Yeah.
You might have guessed, I have a new idea. And until Kas names the main character... (I can't think of ANYTHING) I will tell you about it. It also doesn't have a title.

Yeah...

I'm downloading Y!M again, on my new computer, and I will be making a new Yahoo email to go along with it, mostly cause I can't remember the password, and also cause the email I had before keeps getting spamed.
Heather and Kas I know have Y!A I also believe Sarah does, and everyone else, are they in the contact info?
Let me know.

And Kas.
I <3>

(Slash I love you all, but Kas is all "I'mma buy all my buddiesss GIFTS, so yeah.)
-Ned.

No comments:

Post a Comment