Monday, February 28, 2011

So so so- STUCK IN MY HEAD. (Ned.)

Yeah, so... Its all Heather and Kas' fault. if you hadn't posted Scandalous on WritingSilver, I would have never seen Rupert sooo... Um, yum! And I wouldn't have gotten the song stuck in my head, so now, not only does my mom think I'm weird, so saying Rupert was gorgeous, because, I quote "He's a ginger! They're not sexy!" Unquote. Her words not mine. And I wouldn't randomly keep going, "So so so scandalous!" In the middle of classes. lol.
So yes. I blame you.

4 comments:

  1. o: I'm a ginger! And my girlfriend considers me to be VERY sexy. xD!!!
    (I'm bi. Dunno if you guys know or not, but yeah.)

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha, Cori.

    And, as for you Ned...
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    You have to agree though, Rupert Grint is so so scandalous, after all.
    ;)

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cori, I'm sure you're the sexiest of us all, well, apart from me. And Heather, yes I agree, but I still don't wanna randomly be going "So so so Scandalous!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES YOU DO!
    Subconsciously, I mean.
    Because, you know,I totally know what your subconscious mind wants.


    -H

    ReplyDelete