Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cori: Wow...

I haven't been on in a while, I've noticed. Tons of things have changed, too. Since this is a blog about writing, I think I'll start with my book xD!!!
I'm writing a fifth draft. And it's completely, crazily different. Even the title has changed...from Escape of the Thief to Between the Lines. Have you guys ever heard of inkpop? It's awesome =D!!!

EDIT: Anyhoo, nobody's been on in such a long time, I've noticed. Where'd you all go? :( It seems even Kas hasn't been on.
I've been having tons of problems lately. It's one of the reasons I haven't been on; to put it lightly, I've been worrying that I may have a mental disorder. Even now, I believe I might have one. My parents have been keeping a close check on me because I turned a bit suicidal, and pretty much I've been very troubled. But enough about that, I'm not in the mood to be depressed right now.
So what's up with everybody lately?

2 comments:

  1. I hope everything works out okay. And I hope you start feeling better soon.

    If you ever want to talk though, you can e-mail me; my e-mail is on the contact page. You can e-mail me anytime you want, even if it's just to rant is if you feel like it. Or, not at all if you don't want to.

    As for what's happening here, nothing really. Hence the lack of posts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might, idk. Thanks. And yeah, I kinda saw that...everyone's died since my little SAAWAKM vacation DX!!!

    ~*~Cori~*~

    ReplyDelete