Sunday, February 6, 2011

Kas: Sarah... Fail.

Hahaha. No, Sarah, you weren't supposed to post it, but its fine. I copied it and put it in a word document, then I deleted you post, so that who ever hasn't read it yet will still be surprised when they get the gift. I hope thats okay with you...

Anyways, alright guys, I have to order these things today, and I only have

Heather,
Ash,
& Sarah's addresses

and I have SAAWAKM things from me, Sarah and Heather.

Maiah, I know oyu said you wanted one, but I need your stuff,
Nicole I e-mailed you,
and Sage&Ned, I have ned's address but I wont send you one unless you tell me i should...
Cori, I havent heard anything from you...

So, guys, I need your stuff by like 5 today, or I wont be able to send you one...

-K

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! No problem with deleting my post. I wasn't sure and I was too lazy to go back and read your super long post again. Lol!

    ReplyDelete