Friday, February 25, 2011

Cori: People keep mistaking me for a boy!

I got a haircut. xD!!! It looks very awesome, if I do say so myself, though I got mistaken for a dude once or twice. Gah...for some reason, I hate my novel all of a sudden. I keep thinking, stupidly of course, "Nobody's ever going to read it, anyway...why would they?"
Which is something I think often. Ah, the joys of being a pessimist. =P one of my thought-so-be-friends likes to tell me that I suck at writing. A few days ago, before I quit being her friend, she picked up the Sacred Writing Notebook and was looking through it. She ripped out a page of my favorite story so far and tore it up, saying, "This sucks."
Uhh...talk about encouragement. Thanks, Faith -_-
I got in trouble for hitting her.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a bitch, Cori. Don't listen to her. You're ahhhmazing. And if you stop writing, i will hunt you down. Okay? Okay! <3
    -Ned

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I'd ever stop writing...I've wanted to be an author since I was five. But I might give up on Between the Lines.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete
  3. She does sound bad...
    But I've read your writing, and it's awesome, so she must have been on something... Or jealous and lying. ;)

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definately starting to think you're my twin... just, you know, born a few years late, to a different family... but, whatever... 'Details.'
    :D
    -Kas

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't understand why you would get in trouble for hitting her though.
    She obviously deserved it.
    >:)

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lmao. Thanks, guys. She's always been quite the bitch, and keeps sending my older bro naked pics of herself for some reason...Seriously getting on my nerves =P!!!
    And Kas, watcha mean? lol

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete