Friday, July 8, 2011

Ned: Harry Potter? AH!

Alright, well my plans for the week have been somewhat... canceled. Seeing as I now have a cast on my left leg... so I'll probably be online way more than usual. XD

Sooo everyone's talking about Harry, and I must say, Harry Potter is what I grew up on! My mother read me the first book when I was six! I've loved them ever since.
I can't stop thinking about the next one, and I can't help but think that I too, am terrified.

Pottermore is intriguing, and I'm definetly going to re-read the series as soon as I finish Moking Jay. Sooooo basically, I agree witth all of you, but I don't think we should be scared, or sad, I think we should be happy. We got something many generations didn't get. An amazing adventure in the safety of our own homes. XD

Love you.
Ned.

No comments:

Post a Comment