Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Kas: Silver

Hey guys, so I know I haven't posted in the last few days, but neither have any of you! :(

So, me and Heather have been writing like crazy lately, and in the last week or so, we've gotten the word count on Silver up to 40,000 words! :D

40,636 to be exact. And the day has only begun.

We're hoping to get a full color done today, which is around 8 scenes. We've only finish one so far, and we're working on number 2. :D

Our goal is to have the entire thing written, not edited, before my summer is over. Which is around mid-august. I think we can do it, especially if we keep going at this rate.

Anyways, i'll update again, or Heather will, by the end of the day to tell you guys how much we get done.

POST MORE! >:[
-K

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! Let me read it when it's finished, okay? :)
    -Cori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Can't wait to read it! XD

    ~Nat

    ReplyDelete