Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Kas & Heather: We know you've just been waiting for another one of these....

Kas & Heather.


Hello, lovely ladies. So, Heather and I were jsut talking about the lack of posting going on on SAAWAKM. Hopefully, its just because everyone's busy having lives during the summer, but if not, something is really wrong.

I decided to be creative and write my part in italics! <----- Easily amused much? Anyway, so we were thinking we would introduce a challenge, to do in partners.

Psshhh^ and she got mad at me for only writing 3 sentences. YOU ONLY WROTE 3 TOO! :D

Anyways, so, unlike everything else i tend to propose to you guys, this hasn't really been all that well planned out. (Who else caught my awesome little self-compliment in there? Anybody? :D)
So, to get SAAWAKM rolling again, we thought we would do a challenge where everyone was paired up, and then we have different challenges every week. We only thought as far as the first week, cause we're lazy. the first weeks challenge would be to write a short story with your partner, and the post it on SAAWAKM anonymously, without either of your names on it. And then everyone would also anonymously comment on the story they liked best, and the winners get a point. Whenever the contest ends, the team with the most points gets some sort of prize.

So, you can't actually POST anonymously, and also, let's just enjoy all of Kas's little self-compliments, I mean please... We all know I'm way less awesome. ;)

Anyway, the short story can be about anything. It needs to be between 1000 and 3000 words, and that's it. The reason we want to do it in partners is because, as we seem to work together on everything now, we both know that it's a way that will help you get it done. Because maybe it's just us, but all of you will probably work on it, just for the sake of not letting your partner down. Which is good, because it means more SAAWAKM ACTION! Bam.

Though, I suppose you don't NEED a partner... it's just funner [totally a word, now back off] that way. And I think all short stories should be posted on the same day, and everyone needs to comment, anonymously, mind you, on them. And we can set the day later.

What do you think?

Comment on this post if you want to do it, so that i can put the teams together.Since its Tuesday, i'll give you guys the rest of the week to decide if you want to do it. Comment if you aren't going to do it as well, so i at least know you saw it. I'll post the teams on Sunday night. :P

- K&H

EDIT- KAS TOTALLY CHANGED MY WORDING AND DESPITE TAKING SIX+ HOURS FOR ME TO NOTICE, IT IS STILL TOTALLY NOT COOL. I AM WAY MORE AWESOME. Kas sucks.
That is all. 

-H

EDIT 2- So, When I re-published, it kind of over took Ned's two posts... and I'm not sure why, since that never happens, but just know they're still there, and I didn't just do that to hound you all to comment... :) 

-H

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun! But I have a twist, how about the really common partners, (aka Sage and I, or you guys) don't work together. <3 I love that you guys are so close, but I think we should shake it up a little. We should switch partners for every challenge.

    So, if you guys work together on this challenge, than next challenge it would switch. That way we get to know everyone the way we want to know everyone.

    Other than that, I love the idea. <3

    -Ned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, why not? This could be really fun! ^^

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete