Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ned: FINALY.

Today seems to be the day of breakthroughs.
I woke up today and realized I knew exactly what was going to happen in my story. Word for word. (Well... maybe chapter for chapter. lol)

I have a synopsis for you gals. Yay! XD Unfortunetly all I have is a main character's last name, so my synopsis is full of
insertnamehere -main character.
insertbrothername- brother.
I was right before, when I said it has to do with zombies. It's a... you know, "shoot dem mean old zombies before they bite" books.

(Insertnamehere) Hero was born during the time of fire. She spent most of her first nights underground, hiding from the flames that took her father. Fifteen years later she is one of the sole survivors. Her, her brother, (insertbrothername) and her mother live in the small town of Nova. Little does humanity know, the time of fire did more than just kill, it created the Silentes. When (Insertnamehere)'s mother returns from a trip to the market with a sudden urge to kill and eat flesh, (insertnamehere) and (insertbrothername) are forced to run for their lives. Looking for a place uninhabited by Silentes, or as (Ins
ertnamehere) refers to them, Zombies.

A rustle of leaves behind me made me jump, arm going out ready to shoot. He came from the trees, arms raised high. A smug look on his face. A grin that said. "Cute, she thinks I'm half dead."
For a long minute I just stood there staring into his dark eyes. Not bloodshot, but normal human eyes. Not hungry, killer's eyes but the eyes of someone who's seen enough violence for a lifetime but isn't letting it get to him. His teeth, normal white
teeth. No blood or flesh staining them. His clothing, dirty and tattered but intact without a layer of dying flesh. His hair, dark and messy, but not tangled, or blood splattered. His skin, clear, no green tint or open wounds, yes a little dirty, but alive and healthy.
His voice pulled me from my thoughts.
"Do you mind?" He asked, gesturing towards my gun. Seeing it was still pointed at his chest I dropped my arm and that's when I realized that he looked happy to see me. Happy to see a face that isn't half dead.
"Are... are you alone?" I asked. He nodded and a sad look flashed across his face.
"My father... didn't make it." His eyes flickered with the fires of bad memories.
"I'm so sorry," I said and I meant it.

Soo.... thats that. lol.
Now the problems arrive.


My only dilemma lies here.

I don't have proper names yet. So if you guys wanna suggest the PERFECT names, here are the characters in need of them.

(Insert Name Here) Hero < Main Character.
Hero is her last name.
Age: 15

(Insert Name Here) Has long golden hair that is tinted copper. Her eyes are big and light. They are a cloudy sky blue, with dark navy rings around them. Her lips are a soft pink. She isn't tall, or short but stands at a very average height. Just underneath her left eye is a small scar. It's not extremely noticeable, but it isn't invisible either. Personality wise she tries to be a nice as she can be, but is often annoyed by people. If you're vain, she probably wont like you. If you're extremely pessimistic, she'll be annoyed out of her wits until she is forced to slap you. If you are who you are, you can live. (Insert Name Here) is somewhat of a rule breaker. Meaning if she thinks a rule is stupid, or unnecessary, she will go out of her way to break it, but important rules, rules that make sense she'll probably follow. (Insert Name Here) loves to run, and she is strongest with a knife or handgun. (You know, for killing zombies with.)

(Insert Name Here) Hero. < Brother.
Hero is his last name.
Age: 17

(Insert Name Here) has short spiked blond hair. The tips of his hair are golden blond, and his roots, not getting as much sun are a dirty blond. His eyes are a stormy grey. He's tall with some muscle. Personality wise he's the over protective big brother. He's sweet and caring. He takes care of his sister and always has. They are the best of friends. He, unlike his sister is less rebellious. He's always followed the rules and done what ever was asked or expected of him. (Insert Name Here) loves to sing and fights best with any type of gun.

And of course, what I know you've all been waiting for.

(Insert Name Here) Huntley. < Love Interest.
Huntley is the last name.
Age: 16

(Insert Name Here) Has dark brown eyes that show most of his emotions. His eye brows are extremely expressive, as are most of his features. His hair is dark and falls loosely in every direction. He is at a pretty average height, and has visible muscles.
(Insert Name Here) Tries to keep all his emotions hidden, but he's somewhat of an open book. His facial features give away every emotion as he has them. This has led him to be somewhat of an easy going guy. He doesn't stay sad or angry long and can usually be found smiling. (Insert Name Here) Has a sword that he uses when fighting and a handgun.


Alright, thanks in advance guys! Love you!
Ned.

No comments:

Post a Comment