Friday, July 8, 2011

Heather: Pottermore.

I think I really feel the exact same as all of you, at least, Kas and Ash.
I had calenders designated to counting down for Harry Potter- book and movie releases, and it's had a big part in me as well.
I'm not going to get too much into it, because you've both already summed up my feelings so completely.
But I was wondering, have either of you heard of Pottermore?
http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/06/23/pottermore-secrets-revealed-j-k-rowlings-new-site-is-e-book-meets-interactive-world/
I admit, maybe it is the end of the Harry Potter era, but maybe it's also the start of a new one.

Also, on another note, I recently got my idea a little more defined, and have been trying to plot. Anyway, I'll be gone from here for a while with no internet. So, talk to you all later! :)

-H

1 comment:

  1. Haha I stayed up all night the night that Pottermore was announced. I can't wait until July 31, so i can try and get in early.

    October is too far away!

    -K

    ReplyDelete