Thursday, July 7, 2011

Nicole: For The Love of Joanna Jones

I haven't been writing the passed week or so, and that's why I haven't really been on here because I haven't had anything new to tell you guys. (I'm off to go check all of your posts after I write this though) So, I was watching TV today and looking through the guide-thingy and I just saw "The Loves of Joanna Godden", and it gave me an idea when I went to the shower afterwards (I always seem to get my ideas in the shower :P)

Here's the synopsis that I've just come up with (it's nothing special at the moment), and the name I stole from the movie:
Joanna Jones was completely invisible. Her drab appearance of bangs, braces and a bad fashion sense didn't help with anyone noticing her, and especially didn't assist in the romance department. She was plain-Jane to everyone, except for her two best friends.

However, when a mysterious and thrilling opportunity arises for Joanna to change all of that, she takes it without a second thought.

With a fresh appearance, a charismatic personality and a new nickname, Joanna soon forgets all about her old life of only two friends. Now, boys are fawning over her, girls are envying her and she's become one of the most popular girls in school. Joanna soon learns though, that all of her newfound happiness comes at a hefty price.

Joanna will have a journey of self-discovery, magic and living it up. Will she learn what really matters though, or lose everything that isn't an illusion in her life along the way?

No comments:

Post a Comment