Monday, July 18, 2011

Heather: Since You're All Obviously Dead...

I figured I'd inform you of what Kas and I are up to. Or rather, were up to, before she murdered her internet three hours ago...
For one, we're trying to finish Silver before Kas goes back to school, and we're going to have a 'writing marathon' tomorrow, to try and reach 50 007 words, in order to beat my all time high on one story- so go ahead and wish us luck. :D
We're also starting a youtube channel, and I'm not really sure if Kas wants to tell you what it's for or not, since it was her idea, and she is currently- hopefully- putting together our first video.... So I'll just leave it at that.
It's going to be great. I hope.
So, since you're all dead, I think you need to post and revive yourselves.

... - H

1 comment:

  1. A Youtube channel? Sounds cool. ^^
    I remember you guys did that one video thing...I don't have a video camera, and my dad would never let me use his, nor my brothers with theirs, so...It sucks.
    A write-a-thon sounds fun!
    -Cori

    ReplyDelete