Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Kas: Silver.

So, I figured I would give you guys an update, since no one is posting anymore.

Silver is still going well. We haven't written too much since our record setting day, because we just haven't had much time. Every time she logs on, im logging off, and vice versa. But today we're both free, pretty much, I have class at 5:30, but other than that, we should be working on it most of the day.

The word count is now at 46,209 which isn't too much of a change from the last update, but as I said, we haven't been writing much.

Today, however, I found out that I go back to school on the 11th. Which is only 16days away. And, as you guys know, our goal is to finish writing all 3 parts by the time i go back. I think we can do it, but we have to really work at it.

After I go back to school, our writing time is going to be shortened a lot. I don't think I'll even be home until around 5:30 everyday, with my college classes and everything. So tha'ts why we really want to get it written before school starts.

Wish us luck. We're going to need it. :P

-K


No comments:

Post a Comment