Thursday, July 21, 2011

Kas: update.

Yay! You all posted!

Now... lets continue this trend. :D

So, yesterday was a very big writing day for Heather and I, as we did end up finishing a full color and in about 7 hours we wrote like 5,300 + words. (I don't have the exact word count because its a new day and my little writing program just tells me how many I've written today, not yesterday..) So, yeah, that's a new record for us! :P

Silver is very close to being half way written. The editing of course has still not been done. Haha. That will be the last, and hardest, thing we do. We're still planning on getting it completely written before I go back to school. So you guys will be hearing a lot more about this in the weeks to come.

Heather, you're not online right now, so im going to the gym, and then im going to class... so, I guess i'll talk to you tonight if you're on when I get home? Do you have work tomorrow!? Because Green is just calling our names... :D

Also, just a fun fact for you guys, if we wrote 1 color everyday, like we did yesterday, we would completely finish writing Silver in 9 more days. :O But, sadly, I think thats a bit too extremely, but, I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being done in about 3 weeks. :P

Oh, and as for the youtube channel we started, I think we might kind of hold off on that until Silver is finished, since it does take up a lot of time (more for me, since i have to edit. :P) But, yeah, we have our first video filmed, but my editing system is being angry, so i dont know when that will be up. :P

-K

1 comment:

  1. Wait...HALFWAY written?
    I'm so confused. O.o
    How many words is Silver going to be?!
    -Cori

    ReplyDelete