Saturday, July 9, 2011

Kas: Shmeather!

I miss you!

Where you be?!

Haha. So... I'm kind of bored, so I decided to go back through some of the older SAAWAKM posts, and I came across the couple of episodes of 'Those crazy things Kas & Heather say on Y!M' And I was laughing so hard it was ridiculous. I love us.

I kind of forgot how awesome we are...

Which, then, of course, led me to go and read a bunch of our Silver writing. Which, by the way, is not as terrible as I remember it to be... Haha.

And now I really, really, really really, really want to start working on it again. I know we tried to start back up on it back in like April or May and it didn't really work, but i think that its time we tried again.

We managed to get like 35,000 words into it, and that's not something we should give up on. :P

This is what made me really want to start again...



So, yeah, Heather we need to get to work. Haha. Not only because I miss Silver, but because I miss you! We used to talk every single day... multiple times. And now I feel like I talk to you barely a few times a week. Not cool. So, long lost best friend, get your butt on Yahoo!Messenger! :D

Also, Heather go read these...



You know that made you laugh. :P

And then there's this...


There's no way I've only known you for 1 year 2 months and 25 days... Its just not possible.

-K

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! I can't believe you didn't know who she was, lol!

    ReplyDelete