Thursday, July 7, 2011

Nat: Harry Potter.

First off: Names for Ned
-Main Character: The first name I thought of was Ariana. And after that - Briyana.
-Brother: Max, Oliver, or Jordan. (Sorry, those were just what first came to mind.)

And now I also need to talk about the thing Kas brought up: Harry Potter.
I also have tickets to the midnight premiere, and I am also going to bawl my eyes out. It's absolutely terrifying and heartwrenching and strange to know that it's going to be over. No more new movies or books, no more seeing Dan, Rupert, and Emma and all the characters we've grown to love. I have grown up with these characters, and they have honestly shaped my life and personality more than anything else. Jo Rowling is the reason I make YouTube videos and the reason I just spent the night in a Harry Potter movie marathon. Harry Potter makes up most of my memories from the time I was 7 years old, dressing up as Hermione and Rita Skeeter and attending every possible premiere/release I could find. I don't want to ramble because I've been crying over this for the last few months, but I'm slowly having to accept that it's going to end. And Kas - strangely enough, I already created a video to that song, and I've been waiting to upload it closer to the date of the release. I have to come to terms with the fact that my childhood is slowly coming to a close, and while I have to say goodbye, it's never really going to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment