Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Heather: Day Nine And A Question.

Hello:)
How're you guys?
How's NaNo going for you?
I've had a pretty lazy day so far; school was cancelled because of the fog, so I had all day to do anything but write.
Now, I'm trying to do another 2000 before Glee!:)
Question: How many of you do/have played basketball? Because I just saw Maiah's status on facebook saying something about it, and I know a couple of others play too. So, who all does it on here?
And, for how long?
This is my tenth year playing competitively.
Also, I think when we all meet, a mass basketball game should be included.
Just saying.

4 comments:

  1. I played it competitively in elementary school, but not anymore. I love playing it, but not on a designated team. Just with my friends and I splitting off into random teams. :)

    -Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I played basketball for around five years. School teams and league teams.

    And yes, a mass basketball game is a must when we all meet. :D

    Oh. And I'm currently at 15003 words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never played in my life unless I was forced to in P.E. I'm really short, so there's no way I could ever play :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I played basketball for a year and a half when I was in primary school.

    I was the best player on the team (and no, I'm not just saying that), not to sound stuck up or anything.

    But a very mean little boy named Andrew told all the other boys not to pass the ball to me just because he was jealous of my obvious awesomeness.

    Thus, my dreams of being a professional basketball palyer. And with my giant-like height of six feet one inch, it would have been possible.

    ReplyDelete